Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wonder Woman Wednesday: Allison Moore Achieves Second CMS

SKC kettlecoach Allison Moore received her first CMS (Candidate for Master of Sport) this spring in 10-minute 16-kg snatch, and this past June 30th at the Crazy Monkey USA Kettlebell Sport Championship she received her second CMS... this time in 10-minute 16-kg two arm long cycle (TALC).

Photo Credit: Matt Burn
"When I hit the CMS mark during my set, I could hear my friends and teammates cheering for me. I still had 45 seconds to go and each rep was a celebration," Moore said. "To hear and feel people's positive energy during a set really provides the support and confidence to reach my best I have on that day." 

For the future, Moore hopes to be able to compete with the 20kg bells, and possibly try out some marathon events.




"I want to be a support for fellow Kettlebell lifters in their journey to set goals and train to reach those goals. Crazy Monkey was an exceptional meet for everyone, there were first time lifters, lifters making a comeback, lifters trying new events and many reaching CMS. It was a friendly and supportive environment and I am grateful to be a part of it," Moore said.

No comments:

Post a Comment